This Woman's World Magazine issue is worth every penny if you buy it and worth your while if you check it out of your local library! Here is the scoop from the October 9, 2017 issue...
Leiann Lynn Rose Spontaneo
Page 18 highlights happy food. For example:
1. Oatmeal jumpstarts happiness.
2. Cheese is proven to lessen anxiety.
3. Ice water ignites energy.
Pages 33 adn 34 include delicious pasta recipes, such as:
1. Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara.
2. Chicken Fajita Rigatoni.
3. Penne a la Vodka.
4. Skillet Spaghetti and Meatballs.
Pages 20 and 21 are the unbelieveable part... make sure to eat your carbs to lose weight! You may achieve this by following The Mayo Clinic Diet: Second Edition.
Sure, low carb diets start off OK, but most of us cannot stick with them.
Carbs fight fat, shrink waists, stabilize blood-sugar and are belly flattening.
Usually sample menus of diets seem unrealistic, however, the sample menu provided is realistic, easy-to-follow and sounds yummy!
I, myself, plan to check this diet out of my local library. Can't wait? Here are some suggested tips to get you started...
If you weigh 250 pounds or less:
1. 4 servings (up to 120 calories each) of minimally processed starchy carbs.
2. Unlimited fruits and nonstarchy vegetables.
3. 3 servings (up to 120 calories each) of lean protein/dairy.
4. 3 servings (up to 120 calories each) of healthy fat.
5. 1 sweet treat (up to 75 calories).
Weigh above 250 pounds?
Have the above but include more carbs (1 to 2 servings more) and more protein (1 to 2 servings more).
Finally, I think this issue is magnificent! Usually I look for the hidden gems to talk about. However, this issue went above and beyond in proving what I knew all along but could not prove myself...that carbs are the way to go! Thank you Woman's World!