This October 30, 2017 issue does have a few pointers. The following are the little gems I found...
Leiann Lynn Rose Spontaneo
Need to rest better?
1. Drink passionflower tea to soothe away chronic stress, reducing the stress hormone named cortisol as passionflower is a muscle relaxant and sedative.
2. Taking magnesium soothes your anxiety and doubles your odds of deep and sound rest.
1. A daily dose of B complex can energize your nervous system, slashing fatigue.
2. Rhodiola can help you feel calmer.
3. Probiotic supplements can make feel calmer.
Want a sweet, low-calorie and inexpensive treat? Page 33 has a recipe for Hungry Girl Candy Corn Popcorn Balls! The recipe is easy and each treat has 111 calories!
Finally, pages 20 and 21 have an interesting soup diet. This diet calls for souping yourself thin by consuming an Italian soup futherknown as fat-fighting Minestrone Soup. The sample menu seems easy-to-follow. The ingredients that make you slim?