Do you either NOT have breakfast or simply go through the drive-thru? Oats have come to the rescue. If you want hot, nuke it in the microwave. If you want it soaked overnight, make in a jar and keep in the fridge, for in the morning. C'mon, you can do this!
1. Oats are needed, period. Oats cost $1.00 US currency at the dollar store! Stock up and never be breakfast-less again!
2. Bulk it up! Use ingredients such as peanut butter, dried fruit and nuts, to make fabulous oats when out of fresh fruit.
3. Eggs. Oats go super with a side of eggs and toast. Protein packed!
4. Bread. Well, you gotta have the bread if you want the toast, eggs and oats!
5. Fresh fruit. Bananas and peaches are superb with the oats, kind-of a morning sweet fix.
6. Yogurt. Mix yogurt with your overnight oats. Yay calcium!
7. Coffee. You can't have breakfast unless you get out of bed! LOL
Oats may not be the cutest thing in the whole wide world, but they sure have a good personality. Also, they make you feel good on the inside as well as on the outside. The decision is your's. They are not going away any time soon. Would you consider?