Living a happy and simple life may not be easy. Some of the simplest things to do are often the most difficult. Take a moment to turn inward and rethink about your life. Ask yourself hard questions and connect to your inner voice.
Here’s some suggestions to help you live a happy and simple life:
• Be present in the moment and focus on the task at hand.
• Choose your favorite exercise and/or activity, then get moving.
• Eating a light and healthy meal helps us to feel lighter and also increases concentration, digestion, energy levels, and productivity.
• Learn to say no. You can’t do everything. Find out what’s really important to you and prioritize those activities.
• Every season, clean out your house. Are you using it? If not, toss it out or donate gently used items. The less clutter you have the better.
• Get 10 minutes of sun per day and enjoy nature. Find the nature that surrounds you and observe yourself as you witness nature. Appreciate its growth and timing in your life.
• Slow down. When you take your time, you’re more likely to enjoy the moment.
• Learn to let go and move on. You can’t change the past. It’s time to move on.
Make your life a priority and choose to live as happy as you can. Focus on things and people that help you grow as a person. Be productive throughout your day. Remember, your success is found in your daily routine so make a plan and stick to your plan. If it doesn’t seem to be working for you, re-evaluate your plan and make the necessary changes. In order to live happy and simple lives, we need to create a safe space to breathe, and to think. Believe it or not, it’s that simple.