I choose to shine bright on today. How about you? Now, it’s important to note that the ways I choose to shine may be different than yours on any given day, but the end result should be the same, we’re shining!
Here’s how to shine on a dark day:
• Read God’s Word, pray and meditate.
• Smile and believe in yourself. Yes, believe in the awesome person you’re becoming.
• Show kindness everywhere you go. Especially, to unkind people.
• Forgive people who don’t deserve it. Then, let it go.
• Acknowledge your patterns of stress and release them into the atmosphere.
• Move out of your comfort zone throughout your journey so you can grow.
• Allow yourself time to heal from life’s challenging moments.
• Be gentle and patient with yourself. Practice self-care routines.
• Love unconditionally. Find time for self-reflection and to write in your journal.
As we travel along this journey called life, we will experience some ups and downs. However, the way we respond to life’s challenges is the key to overcoming the obstacles that occur in our lives. When in doubt, choose to shine!