Did you know that up to 80% of visible aging is caused by direct exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays? It’s important to protect your skin while enjoying the great outdoors. Skin damages that can occur due to direct sunlight rays are as follows:
• Drooping skin
• Loss of skin elasticity
• Thinner and more translucent skin
• Broken capillaries
• Liver or age spots
• Dry, rough, leathery skin
• Skin cancers
Here’s some tips to help you reverse sun damaged skin:
• Tip 1: Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin all year around.
• Tip 2: Wear a hat when you are going to be outdoors for long periods of time.
• Tip 3: Sun damage prevention can be successful by using Vitamin A and Vitamin C on your skin regularly.
• Tip 4: Avoid direct sunlight rays at peak hours during the day.
• Tip 5: Make sure you cross-check the ingredients in your skin care products.
Remember these tips every time you go outdoors to capture some sunlight. It’s important to apply your broad-spectrum sunscreen all year around to keep your skin looking vibrant and healthy.