Most people spend most of their day in the car. Now, think about that for a moment. Take some time to clean, organize, and freshen up the inside of your car so you will enjoy your daily commute.
Here’s some ways to organize your car:
• Use a trunk and cargo organizer to sort everything in your trunk. Remove things that do not belong, such as clothes, bags, and trash. Also, make sure your spare tire is secure.
• Declutter your crowded console. Throw away any trash and remove things that do not belong, such as old receipts, broken toys, or old snacks. Keep important things, such as wipes, tissues, sanitizer, and fresh snacks in clear small bags for easy access.
• Remove any music CDs that you are not listening to any more. Also, get a CD case to store your favorites.
• Remove any trash from your glove compartment and only keep the owner’s manual for easy access.
• If you have children, make sure they remove their toys, books, papers, and clothes.
• Avoid summer stink by removing sweaty clothes or forgotten food containers. Then, use a deodorizer or plug-in fragrance to help neutralize the odors.
• Place an Emergency Kit in your car that is packed with snacks, medicine, bandages, jumper cables, and tools.
Now that your car is cleaned and organized, how do you feel? It looks nice and even smells good. Refer to these tips at least once a month so your car will not get junky.