In order to lose 10 pounds, make sure to ignore fad diets and so-called miracle weight loss tricks. Instead, adopt healthy expert approved strategies for slimming down.
Here are some approved strategies for losing 10 pounds:
• Keep a food diary and write down everything that you are eating/drinking. You’ll find what and when you’re over-consuming.
• Change just one thing in your meal plan. For example, swap out a bag of chips for an apple. Then, build on those successes.
• Writing down the time you eat in your food diary and avoid munching out of boredom. Try sipping some water instead.
• Eat a mix of protein and carbs in the morning if working out in the morning to help repair muscles after your workout.
• Make time to workout every day. No excuses.
• Make greens heartier and add more veggies to your meals to help you feel full without overeating.
• Drink green tea to boost your metabolism thanks to its antioxidants.
• Step on the scale every Friday and Monday so you are held accountable for weekend over indulgences.
• Mark down your active minutes for the day to get a more accurate number. For example, I use a Fitbit to track my daily activity and steps.
• Stop snacking two to three hours before bed. It’ll help your digestion and improve your sleep, plus you’ll wake up hungry so you’re not tempted to skip breakfast.
Believe it or not, small tweaks can yield big size-shrinking results. So, what are you waiting for? Make sure to refer back to some or all of these approved strategies when you are in the process of losing 10 pounds.