Are you feeling in the dumps lately? Well, don’t stay down and in the dumps. Get up and go for a walk. Walking can promote and boost your health. After all, walking every day is the easiest exercise for keeping fit, staying healthy, and losing weight.
Here are some suggestions to help boost your health when walking:
• Look straight ahead rather than at your feet
• Lengthen your stride, short steps signal vulnerability
• Uncross your arms and you’ll appear less guarded
• Do not text while walking to eliminate walking-related injuries
• Alternate between a few minutes of power walking and time for recovery
• Add sprinting bursts to push yourself even more
• Time spent walking in nature will improve your short-term memory by 20% afterward
• You may live longer if you walk briskly every week for 75 minutes
So, let’s get moving and go for a walk to boost your health. Walking can help you lose weight, have a healthier heart, body, mind, and soul.